We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs to determine their potential
- Personally arrange business meetings with prospective and existing clients using the relationship-based approach
- Promote and demonstrates the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Conducts telephone calls and in-person visits, presenting to existing and prospective clientele
- Prepares clear and effectively written proposals/quotations for clientele (new and present)
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Establishes, develops and maintains long-term relationships with new and existing customers within assigned territory/market
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Enters/dispatches/traces all orders for commissioned accounts
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field preferred
Within Canada; GTA and surrounding areas
Reports directly to the General Manager